In compliance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of 25 May 2016 REGULATION (EU) 2016/679, we inform you that in BEYOND VALENCIA TRIPS we work every day to offer you the best deals on travel and tourism products in general. To achieve this we need to collect information from our users. If you have any questions about your privacy you can contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responsible for the treatment: Pau Chinestra Bordera.
Purpose of processing: Travel booking and advertising.
Legitimacy of the treatment: Customer relationship management.
Recipients: Your data may be communicated to some suppliers who provide us with services, the company undertakes to sign an agreement with them by which they are obliged to comply with European regulations on data privacy.
Rights: Our users have the right to access, rectify and delete their data, as well as other rights as explained in the additional information.
Name: Pau Chinestra Bordera
TAX ID: 22596535R
Address: C/ Santiago Apostol, nº 53, 46370, Chiva, Valencia
Phone: 677 822 888
The user data we collect is strictly necessary to carry out our business of selling travel and tourism products in general. In order to perform our function we need to collect the necessary contact data. For clarity, we inform you that the activity includes the following actions: presentation, proposal, reservation and invoicing of the trip or tourist product requested.
Our users voluntarily provide us with their data by registering on our website, through our application, via a phone call or on other websites or mobile applications that host our services.
We will process your data for the provision of our services as a travel agency. This means that we will treat your data to identify you and to be able to make personalized proposals, to be able to attend the consultations or requests that you make to us and to assist you in what you need during all the time that we are your travel agency.
In no case will we carry out automated decisions without human intervention, unless you expressly authorize us to do so.
We may also process your data in order to comply with a legal obligation, as well as in cases where there is a legitimate interest.
Your data may be communicated to some suppliers who provide us with web-related services and those other partners on whose websites or mobile applications we host our services. The company agrees to sign an agreement with them whereby they are obliged to comply with European data privacy regulations. These providers may only use your data to provide the corresponding services. Therefore, they may not use such information for their own purposes or transfer it to third parties.
– Right of access: This right allows you to know what personal data we have.
– Right of rectification: This right allows you to request rectification of inaccurate data.
– Right of deletion: This right allows you to have your data deleted when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
– Right to limitation of processing: This right allows you to ask us, as the data controller, to suspend the processing of data when a) challenge the accuracy of the same, while such accuracy is being verified by the person in charge b) in those cases in which you exercise the right to object to the processing of data, while it is being verified whether the legitimate reasons of the data controller prevail over those of the data subject. This right also allows you to ask us to retain your personal data when a) the data processing is unlawful but you object to the deletion of your data and request instead the restriction of their use or b) We no longer need the data for the purposes of the processing but the data subject needs them for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
– Right of opposition: This right allows you to oppose the processing when there are well-founded reasons to do so related to your personal situation or to oppose commercial prospecting actions. We will stop processing the data, except for legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims.
– Right to data portability: This right allows you to request the portability of your data to another data controller. This right allows you to receive your personal data provided in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit it to another data controller, where technically possible.
– Right to revoke consent: This right allows you to revoke the consent given.
You can exercise these rights by sending us your request by e-mail to email@example.com.
In any case, you can go to the Spanish data protection agency if you consider that the data protection provisions in force have been violated. Additional and complementary information on all these rights can be found on its website: www.agpd.es.
The exercise of these rights is free of charge
What must you present to exercise your rights?
1- Request addressed to the person in charge or to the person in charge holding your personal data
2- Photocopy of your ID card or passport or other valid document that identifies you.
3- You can also use the electronic signature instead of the DNI.
4- If you exercise them through a representative, document or electronic instrument that proves the representation.
5- Request in which the request is specified.
6- Address for notification purposes, date and your signature.
7- Supporting documents for the request you make, if necessary.
Once the request has been received, we will analyze whether all the necessary information has been provided for its processing as well as the legitimacy and relevance of the request. In the event that it is not pertinent or that, due to the specific case, the exercise of the requested right cannot be granted, we will inform the interested party so that he/she may file the corresponding claims.
We will respond to your request within the legally established deadlines, unless problems beyond our control prevent us from doing so. In this case, we will inform you of the reasons and the expected resolution deadlines.